Commission for Environmental Policy
Born on March 15, 1988 in Moscow. He is a resident of the Shchukino district.
In 2010, he graduated from Moscow Institute of Road Traffic, faculty of Road Construction (qualification ‘Engineer’).
In 2010, he joined the Construction Department-37 construction company, a branch of ‘Dormost’ JSC, as a master of construction and installation works.
From 2011 to 2018, he worked at ‘INTUS’ OAO. He worked his way up from Chief Specialist of the Road and bridge construction Department to Deputy Head of the Engineering communications and roads Department.
From May 2018 until his election to the Moscow City Duma, he worked as a design engineer of the 2nd category in ‘STROYPROEKT’ LLC.
А.С. Solovyov was directly involved in the construction of road and transport infrastructure in Moscow, engaged in geodetic works and urban improvement projects development.
For conscientious work and timely production programs execution, he was repeatedly awarded departmental awards, including from the Head of the Department of urban planning policy of Moscow.
Elected the Duma deputy on September 8, 2019.
- Babayan Roman Georgievich
- Besedina Daria Stanislavovna
- Bunimovich Evgeniy Abramovich
- Buskin Igor Vladimirovich
- Kiseleva Maria Aleksandrovna
- Medvedev Andrey Andreevich
- Melnikova Olga Nikolaevna
- Samyshina Elena Aleksandrovna
- Semennikov Alexander Grigorievich
- Stupin Evgeniy Viktorovich
- Tarasov Pavel Mikhailovich
- Shaposhnikov Alexey Valerievich
- Yanchuk Elena Yurievna