Chief of deputy Union
Nikolaeva Elena Leonidovna
Kuzminki, part of the Lyublino District, part of the Ryazansky District
Born on November 22, 1969 in Dolgoprudny, Moscow region. Graduated with honors from High School and Music School.
In 1993, she graduated with honors from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, faculty of Management and Applied Mathematics.
Since 1992, she has been engaged in business activities, founded several manufacturing enterprises.
From 2000 to 2004 - Presidential Adviser to the Department of the Main Department of Internal Policy. Participated in the creation of the following public organizations of entrepreneurs: «Delovaya Rossiya’ and «OPORA Rossii». In 2004, she headed the Executive Committee of «Delovaya Rossiya».
In 2006 - Head of Commission on Health and Healthy Lifestyle Development, Charity and Ecology of the Public Council of the Central Federal District; Head of the Board of Trustees of the nonprofit Foundation «National Fund for Health Development».
In 2007, she created the nonprofit Partnership «National Agency for Low-Rise and Cottage Construction (NAMICS)», and she is still the President of this Partnership.
From 2009 to 2016 - member of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for promoting the development of civil society institutions and human rights; Head of the working group on the protection of mortgage borrowers rights.
In 2010, by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation, she was approved as a member of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation of the III composition, and headed the Commission on social issues and demographic policy.
From 2011 to 2016 - Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation of the sixth session. First Deputy of the Committee on housing policy and housing maintenance and utilities. During her time in the State Duma of the sixth session, she initiated 89 draft Federal Laws, including a number of laws on housing maintenance and utilities as well as construction.
Current public activities:
· Member of the Expert Council of the Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization «Agency for Strategic Initiatives for New Projects Promotion», Head of the working groups «Social Initiatives» and on the issues of public-private partnership development;
· Member of the Coordinating Council, of the Presidium of the «Delovaya Rossiya» Council, Co-Chairman of the service and housing maintenance and utilities Committee of the «Delovaya Rossiya» (all-Russian public organization);
· Member of the Supervisory Board of the state corporation - Fund for Assistance to housing maintenance and utilities reform;
· Member of the Public Council of the Federal Road Agency of the Department for Transport of the Russian Federation;
· Vice-President of the regional public organization «Moscow Women’s Forum».
Elected the Duma deputy on September 8, 2019.