Faction of the Party «UNITED RUSSIA»
Born on October 22, 1971.
Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University and the Russian Academy of State Service at the President of the Russian Federation. Candidate of Sciences (Economics). Before election to the Moscow City Duma worked as Expert in OJSC «TV-Center».
Deputy of Moscow City Duma II (1997-2001), III (2001-2005), IV (2005-2009), V (2009-2014) and VI (2014-2019).
Born on September 6, 1967.
Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University; Moscow Institute of Military Personnel Conversion at the Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics; Russian Academy of State Service at the President of the Russian Federation. Doctor of Sciences (Engineering). Lieutenant Colonel of the Armed Forces. Delivered lectures at the Zhukovsky Air Force Academy. Before election to the Moscow City Duma worked as an advisor of the Administration of the Committee of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on the Regulation and Procedural Organization of the State Duma.
Awarded the medal of the Order «For Merit to the Fatherland» of the II Degree, medal «In Memory of 850-anniversary of Moscow», medal «For Strengthening Military Cooperation», medal «For Distinguished Military Service» of the III Degree, Badge of Honor «For Services to the Development of Legislation and Parliamentarism».
Deputy of Moscow City Duma III (2001-2005), IV (2005-2009), V (2009-2014) and VI (2014-2019).
Re-elected the Duma deputy on September 8, 2019.
On September 19, 2019 I.Y.Svyatenko was elected to represent the Moscow City Duma in the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
- Artemiev Oleg Germanovich
- Batysheva Tatiana Timofeevna
- Buskin Igor Vladimirovich
- Gerasimov Evgeny Vladimirovich
- Guseva Lyudmila Ivanovna
- Kartavtseva Larisa Ruslanovna
- Kozlov Aleksander Mikhailovich
- Melnikova Olga Nikolaevna
- Perfilova Nadezhda Rafailovna
- Rusetskaya Margarita Nikolaevna
- Samyshina Elena Aleksandrovna
- Semennikov Alexander Grigorievich
- Stebenkova Lyudmila Vasilievna
- Titov Andrey Mikhailovich
- Shaposhnikov Alexey Valerievich
- Sharapova Olga Victorovna
- Shchitov Kirill Vladimirovich