Commission for Economic and Social Policy
Born on August 27, 1956.
Graduated from the N. Krupskaya Moscow Region Pedagogical Institute with qualification «Secondary school teacher of mathematics» and the Russian Presidential Academy of Civil Service with qualification «Lawyer specialised in legal regulation of public and municipal administration».
Started her carrier in 1973 in a comprehensive secondary school of the city of Moscow. In 2006 headed the Department of Family and Youth Policy of the city of Moscow. She has been assigned a civil service rank of Full State Counsellor, 1st class, of the city of Moscow.
She received state awards and honorary titles, such as the Medal of the Order «For Merits to the Fatherland» of the 2nd degree; the badge of distinction «For Faultless Service to the City of Moscow», the Medal «In Commemoration of 850 Years of Moscow», the Badge «Honored Worker in the Youth Policy of the Russian Federation».
The Deputy of Moscow City Duma VI (2014-2019).
Re-elected the Duma deputy on September 8, 2019.
- Golovchenko Valeriy Vladimirovich
- Engalicheva Ekaterina Aleksandrovna
- Melnikova Olga Nikolaevna
- Nikolaeva Elena Leonidovna
- Perfilova Nadezhda Rafailovna
- Samyshina Elena Aleksandrovna
- Stebenkova Lyudmila Vasilievna
- Stupin Evgeniy Viktorovich
- Timonov Mikhail Leonidovich
- Shuvalova Elena Anatolievna
- Shchitov Kirill Vladimirovich
- Yandiev Magomet Isaevich